Helpful tips for ensuring your event is a success:
- Have you put a “Save the Date” on your employees’ calendar? This simple step will help your employees plan their day.
- Have you printed and posted your Clinic Poster? Promotion of the clinic ahead of time helps ensure strong participation.
- Have you printed the Consent Form and provided it to your employees? Your employees can fill it out in advance to save time. The nurse will have a few extra copies on the day of the clinic.
- Have you reviewed the Event Details for accuracy? The event details are our guide on that day. We post the logistics information, pricing and other useful information on the Event Details.
- If we are billing insurance, please remind your staff to bring their insurance card. We encourage employees to attach a copy to the completed consent form.
- Encourage participants to wear a short sleeve shirt or clothing that allows easy access to their upper arm. This simple suggestion can be a huge time saver!
- If you are using a sign-up list, please provide a copy to the nurse on the day of your clinic. Please send us your estimated counts a few days before your clinic.
If you are using Online Scheduling, you will receive the list the day before your clinic. Please share with our nursing staff to ensure they have the most up to date schedule.